We are constantly seeking highly motivated and versatile people to join our team! We are a family business and we work in a fast paced environment, constantly striving to meet or exceed the needs of our clients.
***CIVIL CAD DESIGNER***
REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION:
• Create site, utility, grading, lighting, landscape, survey base maps, plat maps, and associated details, profiles, and cross sections using AutoDesk Civil 3D • Pipe Network & Smart Grading • Color Rendering and Meeting Presentation Graphics • Drafting in coordination with Architects or other designers plans • Drafting new telecommunication sites • Drafting new equipment load frames and antenna support structures • Site visits to determine nature and scope of projects • Drafting of rooftop or building plans from site visit sketches, survey base maps and any available building mapping • Prepare structural plans and specifications
TYPICAL JOB DUTIES:
• Highly Proficient in Autodesk Civil 3D (will be asked to provide examples of work) • 2-3 Years Minimum Drafting Experience, preferred • Ability to work as a team (with Project Managers, Lead Designers and the client) • Wireless Telecommunications experience preferred but not required. • Participate in and contribute to company-wide leadership and training events • Self starter, highly motivated
COSTICH ENGINEERING EMPLOYEES ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Excellent Compensation Program Including Incentives & Bonuses
- Cafeteria Benefits Plan
- Group Dental, Disability & Life Insurance plans available
- Generous Vacation, Holiday and Personal time
- 401(k) Matching Program & Profit Sharing
- Commitment to Continuing Education
*Costich Engineering will not accept applications of candidates who require visa sponsorships now or in the future. Local candidates preferred. Costich Engineering is an equal opportunity employer.*
Please complete the application below and indicate desired position, if you have any questions please call the office or contact Elaine Wilson at EWilson@Costich.com. Thank you!