Costich Engineering has provided design services for many exemplary Colleges and Universities, as well as secondary and specialized schools.
In recent years, Costich Engineering, P.C. has been involved in many educational projects. Some of our most notable projects were completed for the following schools, colleges and universities:
- Cornell University
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- University of Rochester
- Webster, Chittenango, Palmyra-Macedon and Skaneateles School Districts
- McQuaid Jesuit High School
- Harley School
- National Heritage Academies Charter Schools
- Aquinas Institute
- Alfred University
- SUNY Cortland
Educational projects have involved the design and survey of residence halls, academic buildings, athletic fields/field houses, campus wide surveys and campus infrastructure including roads, sidewalks, curbing, lighting and landscaping.