The Costich Engineering’s survey department has many years of multi disciplined experience in professional land surveying, with the majority of our surveyors having twenty years or more of experience. With five surveyors licensed in the state of New York and one also licensed in the state of Pennsylvania. Costich offers services for all of your survey requirements in commercial, residential, highway and municipal projects.
Costich surveyors utilize the most current, state of the art, accurate and efficient equipment and methods technology has to offer. Whether the job requires using a total station, a robotic total station, GPS , RTK, GIS or a UAV (drone), Costich surveyors have top of the line equipment and supporting software to perform the task. Costich is able to offer efficient and experienced, one man, two man and multi crew approaches to various projects.
Professional Survey Services Regarding
- Boundary, subdivision, re-subdivision, legal descriptions, title review, easements, acquisitions, right of way (ROW), ALTA/NSPS surveys, wetland and buffer locations, Instrument surveys, conveyance and refinance surveys.
- Topography, photogrammetric control, drainage studies, quantities and volumes, visual Inspection, monitoring, bores, test pits, percolation tests, land trust and brown field locations.
- Modeling for machine control, establishment and maintenance of ground control for machine control, supplemental site stakeout for contractors using machine control.
- Stakeout and construction layout services for earthwork, utilities, houses, commercial buildings, column lines, piles, utilities, walls, road, pavement, gutters and curb.
- We also offer as-built surveys, surveys for C of O, inventory surveys, hydrology and bathometric survey.